The 42 RB series for deburring, finishing, edge rounding and laser oxide removal
Discover the ultimate machine for perfect deburring, edge rounding and fi nishing of
your product(s). Read everything about Timesavers’ 42 Rotating Brush (RB) series below. This is the most popular and award winning Timesavers machine.
This machine has been developed for people who want only the best
You will be choosing for perfect deburring and you will achieve a ‘high-end’ fi nish with the 42 RB series. The 42 RB 1000 and 1350 mm series off ers the solution for manufacturers who supply premium quality products. This top quality is achieved through a multi-rotating brush machine with eight brushes that deburr uniformly and round the edges of the metal perfectly. This ensures you can create a rounding radius of up to no less than 2 mm.
The Timesavers Rotating Brush Machine
This deburring machine can also be provided with one or more abrasive belt heads and therefore it will perfectly remove very large burrs and/or it will guarantee the perfect finish. The machine is suitable for machining plasma cut, 3D and machined parts because the 42 RB 1000 and 1350 mm series has frequency- controlled rotating brushes. In addition, small parts (from 30 mm) up to large parts up to 1600 mm can be machined. The materials that can be machined include stainless steel, aluminium,
zincor, zinc and laser fi lm products.
– Centrally installed and user friendly control panel.
– Automatic table opening of 0 – 100 mm.
– Carrousel rotating brush head equipped with 4 brushes rotating to the left and 4 to the right.
– Frequency-controlled conveyor belt with a speed ranging from 0.2 to 8 m/min.
– Window panels and lit interior for process observation.
– Brushes with an extremely long service life no less than 3000 hours.
– LED beams on the infeed and outfeed that show the machine status.
– Available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 heads.
– Vacuum table with automatic cleaning cycle.
– Quick replace system for brushes and abrasive belts.
– CE certified.
Applications and benefits:
– Contact time with brushes: 1600 mm.
– The 8 brushes have a total of 46 m2 of abrasive medium.
– The removal of burrs due to laser, plasma, water jet cut and embossed parts in one go.
– Flat, formed and 3D parts with pockets/protrusions.
– Preliminary removal of large burrs and fi nishing of surfaces.
– Stainless steel, mild steel, aluminium, copper, etc.
– Machining of mixed materials with suitable wet extraction.
– Deburring Zintec, galvanised and plated material.
– Treating small parts (50 x 50 mm) is possible with the standard vacuum table.
– Materials: aluzinc, light metal and plastic without damage including ink-marked parts.
Number of heads: 1-4
Head types: rotary brush, drum
Machine widths: 1000 and 1350 mm
Abrasive brush size: 350 mm
Number of brushes: 8
Quick change brush mounting
0-100 mm bed opening
0,6-8 m/min feed speed, 2,6 KW
Up to 11 KW main drive motor
180 mm diameter adjustable contact drum
Vacuum conveyor bed is standard
Uses: Metal Finishing, Deburring and Edge Rounding
Do you want to know more about the Timesavers Rotating Brush Machine and its
performance? Contact Timesavers’ experts for professional advice.
Wide abrasive belt for pre grinding heavy burrs from laser, punched and water jet cut parts. Also suitable for surface finishing of stainless steel, mild steel, copper, aluminum etc.…
Rotating carousel with 8 abrasive flap brushes; 4 rotating clockwise and 4 rotating counter-clockwise for uniformly deburring and rounding edges of laser plasma cut, punched and machined parts in…