We offer our 72 series for finishing of sheet material rolls. The machine has a production speed of up to 30 m/min and delivers a perfectly finished end result. The 72 series has been developed to perform and the easy to operate machines work as they should: day-in, day-out, year-in and year-out. In addition to top grinders, bottom grinders can be integrated in the production line. Finishing of hot rolled sheets is also possible with this machine.
Timesavers provides advice, delivers, installs and offers backups. If required, we can deliver turnkey project that can include, for example, an alignment machine,
the coiler, coiler, a PVC-coating machine, roller tables and/or stacker. With experienced support from the design phase up to and including delivery. Examples include:
– Roller conveyors and tables.
– Automatic stacking/desctacking units.
– PVC-coating machine.
– Dust extractors for dry grinding machines.
– Water filter units for wet grinders.
– Centrally programmable HMI Siemens control panel.
– Wide belt grinding attachments with a fine adjustment of the contact rollers (diameter of 180 mm or 280 mm). With frequency-controlled main motors for all possible finishes.
– Scotch-Brite brush attachments with fast oscillation of up to 700 strokes per minute: frequency controlled. main motor, brush outer diameter of 350 mm, motorised height adjustment always with quick replace brush system
– Roller table construction with hardened steel counter-roller under the contact roller for finishing thin sheets as from 0.5 mm.
Applications and benefits:
– Sheet after sheet both hot and cold rolled.
– No. 3 or no. 4 finish wet or dry with abrasive belt grip 120, 180 to even 240 and 320.
– Brush/Microlon finish with Scotch-Brite brushes or even with Scotch-Brite belts.
– Duplo finish, a combination of a finishing with first a grinding belt and then a Scotch-Brite brush.
– Hairline finish, a finish often required in the Far East.
– Can be purchased as a turnkey project.
Do you want to know more? Contact the Timesavers experts.
The 10 series is Timesavers’ versatile starter model and the cost saving alternative for manual deburring, edge rounding and/or finishing of metal. The Manual Grinder for perfect deburring, edge…
Timesavers’ deburring machines from the 11 series have been the standard in the metal industry for more than forty years. Thousands of these economically attractive deburring machines are being…
The 12 series is available in 225 and 600 mm and is suitable for the deburring and finishing of small parts This dry working deburring machine has an abrasive belt,…
The 31 series is available in 450 mm, 600 mm, 900 mm widths and can be configured for both metal finishing and deburring. The 450 mm machine is available…
The Timesavers 41 series is engineered, designed, and built for 24/7 operations. The 41 series wet is available in one to four heads in any combination of wide belt…
The 22 series is suitable for the dry finishing and deburring of metal. This versatile machine is available in three nominal widths: 900 mm, 1050 mm and 1280 mm.…
The 32 series is the compact dry operating machine for deburring, edge rounding and/or finishing of different materials. The machine has the same look as the Red Dot Award…
Discover the ultimate machine for perfect deburring, edge rounding and finishing of your product(s). Read everything about Timesavers’ 42 Rotating Brush (RB) series below. This is the most popular…
The 42 series consists of a broad range of machines for fl awless deburring, perfect edge rounding and finishing and ultimate precision grinding. The 42 series is Timesavers’ most…
We offer our 71 series for finishing of sheet material rolls. The machine has a production speed of up to 30 m/min and delivers a perfectly finished end result.…
We offer our 72 series for finishing of sheet material rolls. The machine has a production speed of up to 30 m/min and delivers a perfectly finished end result.…
The dutch build 81 series machine is Timesavers’ innovative solution for precision metal grinding. A bed that moves to and fro is used with a high power grinding motor.…