This second-hand deburring machine is excellent for grinding and rounding sheet metal. With the construction year being 2017 and around 8,500 running hours on the counter, the machine can last for many years to come. The strong vacuum table makes it possible to process small products starting as small as 50 x 50 mm. The machine includes an Ulmatec wet working extractor (11 kW and H-14 filter) suitable for steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Frequency-regulated rollers (5-15 m/sec
- Frequency-regulated carousel (6-17 m/sec)
- vacuum table with automatic cleaning cycle
- Height read-out on HMI display of the brush unit, with 0 setting
- Pressure roller with over-thickness protection
- Wet working dust extraction unit Ulmatec NAS 7800-3 / 11 MD
- Ex works from Munich, Germany