The 32 RB series deburring machine and stainless steel finish machine
The 32 series is the compact dry operating machine for deburring, edge rounding and/or finishing of different materials. The machine has the same look as the Red Dot Award 2016 winning design of the 42 series RB.
The 32 series has been developed based on the Red Dot Award winning 42 series and is equipped with Timesavers’ much vaunted RB technology
The machine forms the new standard in deburring, edge rounding and finishing technology for a broad range of materials. This compact machine can be supplied with the attachment that Timesavers has recently developed: the rotary brush.
Very small parts can be machined due to the use of a vacuum table
Much attention has been paid to the ease of use and user comfort with regard to this stylish and efficient deburring and finishing machine. The result is a machine that can be operated intuitively and easily. In addition, consumable use is low, the machine is energy efficient and the price-quality ratio is optimal. The machining process can be easily observed because of the angled control panel
and the large window.
The ultimate deburring and finishing machine
Our innovative high-quality deburring and rounding technologies ensure that the latest deburring machine from the Timesavers 32 series is the perfect machine for the metal machining industry.
– Machine working width: 1100 mm.
– Efficient ergonomic operation through a user friendly Siemens HMI
(installed under a 45° angle for a clear view of the machining process).
– Vacuum table for machining smaller products (50 x 50 mm).
– The vacuum table has an integrated cleaning cycle.
– LED beam on the infeed side that indicates the machine status.
– Frequency-controlled motors for flexibility during the process.
– Easy to replace brush units.
– Various brush types are possible for multifunction use of materials.
– Automatic adjustable table height: 0 – 100 mm.
– Conveyor speed from 0.2 to 8 m/min.
– CE certified.
Applications and benefits:
– Contact time with brushes: 600 mm.
– The 4 brushes have a total of 15 m2 of abrasive agent.
– For the removal of burrs on laser, water jet, punched and cut products.
– Material that can be machined: stainless steel, steel, aluminium, copper, etc.
– The preliminary removal of large burrs and finishing of surfaces in one pass.
– Breaking edges/finishing of metal with a brush.
– Removal of the oxide skin with a special brush.
– Low tooling costs and very low energy consumption.
– Maximum user friendliness and optimal view of the machining process.
Contact Timesavers for machine options and dust collection
Brush head for deburring punched parts , removing the secondary burr after pre-grinding with a coated abrasive belt on laser , plasma, flame or water yet cut parts. Also…
The Hammerhead, an aggregate for the removal of heavy slag applicable to the 22, 32 RB and the 42 RB series. This aggregate consists out of replaceable flexible pins…