The 22 series for dry deburring and perfect finishing
The 22 series is suitable for the dry finishing and deburring of metal. This versatile machine is available in three nominal widths: 900 mm, 1050 mm and 1280 mm. In total, three attachments can be used with the machine for several applications.
Reduction of costs and increase of efficiency
By combining an abrasive belt and a brush, products can be deburred and rounded in one go. The machine is produced for deburring laser cut metal and edge rounding of sides and all of this whileincurring very low costs.
22 series 900 mm Multi Disc (MD)
New in Timesavers’ broad product range is the 22 series 900 mm Multi Disc (MD). A perfect end result is achieved in one fast operation and for very low operating costs with this new attachment. The machine works with a mechanism in which the deburring brushes rotate against each other. This produces a great and uniform finish. If required, a large or larger rounding of high quality can be achieved with the 22 series multi Disc.
22 series Hammerhead
The ‘Hammerhead’ an aggregate for the removal of heavy slag, applicable for the 22 and the 42 RB series. This aggregate consists out of replaceable flexible pins to remove the heavy slag on plasma cut steel parts. The pins hammer the slag of the parts by rotating and oscillating movement of 120 s/min. to guarantee a high quality removal. The Hammerhead aggregate is a fast and effective solution for removing of heavy slag.
– Rigid table installed on 4 synchronous spindles.
– Digital thickness set-up and reading in mm.
– Frequency controlled transport motor, 2.5 – 14 m/min.
– Automatic setting of the table height: 1 – 125 mm.
– Electronic oscillation.
– Dust extraction.
– CE certified.
Applications and benefits:
– Removal of vertical burrs from punch, laser and water jet cut parts.
– Stainless steel, steel, aluminium, copper, etc.
– Deburring and surface finishing in one go using several heads.
– Very low operating costs and a high production capacity.
– Number of heads: 1-3
– Head types: roller, brush, multi disc
– Machine widths: 900 mm, 1100 mm, 1280 mm
– Up to 15 KW main drive motor
– 1900 mm or 2620 mm abrasive belt length
– Automatic abrasive belt tracking
– Table opening: 125 mm
– Throughput: 2.5 – 14 m/min
– Adjustable contact roller diameter: 150, 200 mm
Contact Timesavers for machine options and dust collection
Wide abrasive belt for pre grinding heavy burrs from laser, punched and water jet cut parts. Also suitable for surface finishing of stainless steel, mild steel, copper, aluminum etc.…
Brush head for deburring punched parts , removing the secondary burr after pre-grinding with a coated abrasive belt on laser , plasma, flame or water yet cut parts. Also…
Disc head for deburring punched parts, routed and laser cut parts with a light burr, and also removing the secondary burr after pre-grinding with a coated abrasive belt on…
New in Timesavers’ broad product range is the 22 series 900 mm Multi Disc (MD). A perfect end result is achieved in one fast operation and for very low…
The ‘Hammerhead’ an aggregate for the removal of heavy slag, applicable for the 22, 32 and the 42 RB series. This aggregate consists out of replaceable flexible pins to…