42 TB series
The Timesavers 42 Series Top and Bottom (42 TB) machine deburrs and rounds the edges of flat parts on both sides simultaneously. This is accomplished by using 6 brushes on the top head, and 6 brushes on the bottom head. Each head uses a gearbox to spin 3 of its brushes clockwise, and the other 3 brushes counter clockwise; both of these heads then cycle perpendicular to the feed direction for even deburring.
Also can remove heavy burrs
By using the pre-grinding head and the finishing head, the machine is able to remove heavy burrs from the top face, deburr both top and bottom faces with the slashed abrasives of the product in one pass. The intuitive controls on the machine minimize set up time and maximize output. The pre-setup programs in the PLC control standardize the deburring process.
Head Types: Grinding Wheel, Brush
Machine Widths: 1000 mm
Abrasive Brush Size: 76 mm x 400 mm
Number of Brushes: 12
Quick Change Brush Mounting
0-25 mm Bed Opening
0.5-2 m/min Feed Speed
Contact Timesavers for Custom Features and Dust Collection
Uses: metal finishing and deburring
– Centralized control panel with simple set-up
– Servo controlled with 6 oscillating system brushes on each of the top and the
bottom head sets
– 3 brushes rotating clockwise and 3 brushes rotating counter clockwise
– Motorized height adjustment 0-25 mm
– Frequency controlled feed speed 0,5-2 m/min
– Window doors and illuminated interior to observe process
– Led bars on infeed and outfeedside that shows machine statusApplications:
– Removing burrs from laser, plasma, flame, water-jet cut parts and punched
– Stainless, mild steel, aluminium, copper etc.
– Deburr zintec, galvanized, plated aluzinc, light alloy, plastic and film coated
– No coating damage, including ink marked parts when deburring
– Pre-grinding heavy burrs and surface finishing in one pass
– Smallest part length 145 mm.
– Laser oxide removal
– Processing of very thin material possible because brushes can be set below